Sunday, December 21, 2014

The End.

And that's it.

It was a reckless exercise in fiction.  A sprinted marathon.  But there it is in all its flawed glory.  Typos.  Plot holes.  Character issues.  And maybe a few words that are actually quite good.

Did you follow along?  Are you still back in chapter 7 wondering what the hell is going on with these people and when I'm going to find a story?  Finish!  It's short!

Did I lose you?  Where and why?

I'd love to hear from anyone who read it, even if it's years after I posted this.  I'll get an email letting me know you commented.  Please do!

Alright.  Maybe next year I'll post another.

OUT

2 comments:

JM said...

I enjoyed it. Lots of beautiful phrases, and some really nice moments. Well done, sir.

JM said...

Also, I really enjoyed the story. Sorry...my previous comment was more on the abstract.