Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend Synopsis...

Friday? Work. Rocky Horror. A girl behind me got upset during the rain scene and screamed, "OH, HELL NO! I just got my hair permed! We outta here!" They left early. Noobs.

Saturday? Work. I saw my brother. My mom's drunken 50 year old friend told me she'd like to fuck me. Her drunken friend told me she wasn't afraid of my boyfriend. And...Brandon wouldn't sit down. On the way home I got pulled over for honking my horn as I left town. Two officers. Written warning. BULLSHIT!

Sunday? Work. And my brother and sister came over for dinner. We had fun. I introduced my brother to Cee Lo Green's "Fuck You." It's his new favorite song. He said it was life changing like the first time he saw a vagina. Eww. He said plaid shorts are gay. Robb's a great cook. And my brother doesn't wear underpants.

Monday? Nothing yet. Day off. National Coming Out Day! I'm gay. Robb and I talked about high school crushes, locker room moments. I had a brownie for breakfast. My brother and I are supposed to hang out before my dad picks him up at five. The Hair Cuttery didn't answer their phone. I have to call my bro.

Tomorrow? Board meeting and a day off. Haircut?

Out

4 comments:

Argent said...

Despite my advanced years, I STILL haven't seen Rocky Horror. I'm really getting the idea that drink turns perfectly nice people into a@@holes. It's nice to see that your tax dollars are being spent on the War on Honking. I watched Cee Lo Green on TV here on Friday and he has an absolutely amazing voice - he did the song as 'Forget You' as it was the BBC after all.hope your week proves to be fun.

Argent said...

Despite my advanced years, I STILL haven't seen Rocky Horror. I'm really getting the idea that drink turns perfectly nice people into a@@holes. It's nice to see that your tax dollars are being spent on the War on Honking. I watched Cee Lo Green on TV here on Friday and he has an absolutely amazing voice - he did the song as 'Forget You' as it was the BBC after all.hope your week proves to be fun.

Bryan Ochalla said...

Wow. Sounds like you had *quite* the weekend. That part about your mom's friend sounds terrifying! Did you just stare at her, or giggle awkwardly? That's what I would have done. Well, either that or tell her, "lady, you couldn't give me what Robb gives me even if you tried." :)

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Bryan, that's pretty much it. I said, "My boyfriend would be glad to hear that."