Friday, April 22, 2011

Old Emotions...

God...who would have thought that dusting off an eight-year-old fight and writing about it would be so hard?! Oh...wait...I knew this would make me miserable for the month. I just wish everything else was peaches and roses while I did it. I have to literally drag myself to the computer (okay...maybe not literally) and type. But I made it past the hardest stuff. Now...to fill 27 more pages...with...now. That's going to be the kicker. I don't know what I'm going to do, but...there it is.

I'm only one page behind right now, but I couldn't bring myself to type another word today. Not after re-typing the emails between my dad and I and correcting for his terrible spelling and punctuation so that someone else could read it on stage if they had to. GAH! That's draining. I'm okay with being behind, though. The Script Frenzy website is down. Has been for days. I'm so okay with that right now. I just hope it comes back up before the end of the month.

But we're moving on. Again. Some more.

Out

2 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Well, I guess if there's a bright side to this it's that this whole experience could/should be cathartic for you...

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Hopefully!