Monday, April 4, 2011

Restless Arms...

Last night Robb wakes me up in the middle of the night, "JUSTIN!"  He's yelling from right beside me.  He sounds mad.  I roll over.  "Mmmm?  What?"  And then he starts telling me that he just heard something fall over in the kitchen.  He says it sounded like a pool ball being dropped on the floor or a cabinet door slamming shut.  So we get up, we look around, and we find nothing.  Not a single thing out of place.  So...we go back to bed.


Too much My Ghost Story on tv Saturday at my Mom's house, I think.  


But then we go back to bed and I can't sleep.  I keep almost getting to sleep and he gives the blanket a little tug.  I'm over heated.  My pillow is a little damp from sweat.  And I'm listening for whatever it is he thinks he heard.  I think he dreamed it...but that doesn't mean it makes it easy to go back to sleep.  And on top of it all, I'm hit with restless arms.


I doze off, and there's a current, an itch, a jolt...something...that runs through my arms and makes it necessary for me to shake them out.  It just happens over and over and over and over.  It's WAY annoying.  FINALLY I sit up in bed and say, "Well, I guess I'm just not sleeping tonight."  I wake up sitting up a while later and lay back down...and it finally stops.


It's the most frustrating feeling in the world...


Out

2 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Well, sounds like you had an interesting night :) Hopefully you got to sleep in today?

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Nope. Not at all.