Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pampered...

Last night, at the suggestion of my coworkers, I decided to pamper myself to try and get rid of my three day headache.  I came home, ate chips, homemade guac, and pizza rolls for dinner (I know...terrible...but we're trying to clean out the fridge before vacation).  I poured myself a glass of wine, drew a hot bath, lit a candle, put some music on, and got in the tub.  It was lovely.  My coworkers had said they thought maybe it was a tension headache, and that a hot bath and a massage might help it go away.


Well, Robb was having dinner with family from out of town, so it was the perfect time to treat myself to a little something.  When he came home, I was still in the bath.  Some relaxing Guns n Roses was playing on the stereo (it was on shuffle...maybe not the best choice).  He came in and gave me a neck massage and a pice of apple coffee cake that his dad had sent him home with (speaking of...I think it's breakfast time).


*munch munch*


And...I got out of the bath after the cat started getting a little too curious about what was on the other side of the tub wall.  I didn't think a screaming ball of fur and claws would be that relaxing.  Did the headache go away?  No.  I mean...it's not there this morning, but it was last night.


Perhaps it packed its bags and left.  If not, well...I'm not taking it with on vacation.  Thursday morning can't come fast enough!


Out

3 comments:

David said...

Can I have a pice of apple coffee cake too? ;-)

Bryan Ochalla said...

Sounds like a great way to spend the evening after a stressful day. Hopefully today is better and Thursday morning is here before you know it :)

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Yes, David. Drive on down sometime before tomorrow morning, and you can have all you want!

And Bryan, my headache is STILL HERE! Grrr.