Tuesday, October 11, 2011

No Alarm Clock Needed...

No, seriously. I haven't set an alarm for weeks. Why? This time, it's not the cat that wakes me up at the same time every morning. Nope.

This morning's example: "SEAN, DUDE! WE HAVE TO GO! COME ON! SHUT THE DAMN DOOR! COME ON! GET IN THE CAR! WE HAVE TO GO OR WE'LL BE LATE!"

Yeah...and Friday it was kids playing around unattended in cars. Starting them, shutting them off, slamming doors...I can't wait until they drive one through their own apartment windows and get evicted...seriously...the oldest of these kids couldn't be 8 years old yet. I'm just...so friggin done with these neighbors.

This morning I lost my cool and said, "Shut the fuck up," from bed...but I don't think anyone heard me from right below my window because they were too busy screaming and slamming doors.

My god...July can't come quickly enough...ugh. Have you ever had neighbors so bad you contemplated peeing into the fan in their windows while they were gone just for giggles?

Out

2 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

You really have some losers as neighbors, don't you? Hopefully they move sooner rather than later -- or are forced out for some reason. I love your, er, stop-gap solution, BTW :)

Viewtiful_Justin said...

HA! Well...I'd be lying if I said it hadn't crossed my mind.