Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Second Day Approacheth...

I get to actually start working today. Well, training...

Last night Robb laughed at me about my pants until he couldn't breathe, and then we went to buy new pants. They're not nearly as cute as the old ones, but they don't have holes where there shouldn't be holes, so...that's good. Pray that my outfit today has no major snafus.

Black shirt, grey pants, lavender tie...that I almost threw across the room last night after working on getting it tied for almost an hour. Ugh. I keep thinking I'll get better with practice, but it doesn't seem to be getting any easier. I have to tie them the night before I wear them, otherwise I'd probably be late for work trying to get them to come out right.

Bah!

Well, after working all day yesterday (read: riding around in a car all day, going to lunch, and signing some papers) I was surprisingly exhausted. Drained. And today? On my feet all day. Seven hours. It's funny how quickly your body adapts to doing NOTHING all day.

Wish me luck.

Out

5 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Oh, I like the addition of the lavender tie! Anyway, good luck to you, sir. Hope you have a great second day!

Greg said...

Knock 'em dead! figuratively, of course.

DecemberDreams87 said...

Hey! Hope all is well!
Please view my new poems and comment! Spread my work, please! thanks a lot!

http://writersblock-decemberdreams87.blogspot.com/

Bryan Ochalla said...

So, how were days two and three? Hopefully they went well and you're enjoying yourself?

Argent said...

Luck!