Friday, June 11, 2010

Met...

And I'm not talking about this guy:



I'm talking about how Father Dave and I met and he asked me to be a board member for United Campus Ministries.  He said he values my opinion as a person with a student's perspective of the ministry, as a younger person than the other board members, but most importantly, as myself.

That meant a lot to me.  I don't think very highly of myself most of the time.  I'm clinically humble.  The humblest person ever!  EVER!  Or...not...

But honestly, I am not my own cheering section.  So to hear someone else tell me they value my input, my ideas, and my outlook is flattering.  So I told him I'd accept, tentatively.

I'm going to tell him that yes, definitely, I'd like to do this.  But I haven't yet.

Out

1 comment:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Well, get to it then! Just kidding :) What a nice honor -- I'm sure you will have a lot to offer the organization.