Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Snip...

I got my hair cut yesterday on my lunch break. At work I had to wear it differently because I didn't have a comb or my own gel. I got so many compliments! A female stranger said my hair was "very precise". It is. I wouldn't have it any other way. Makes me wonder what I'm doing wrong every other day.

Marbles Kitty continuously cracks me up. When I sit up in the morning, he blobs out on my pillow, annexing it into his domain. Then, when I sit up, he moves down to take my side of the bed. This is how he gets me out of bed in the morning so he can more effectively bitch at me to feed him. Fatty kitty...

Today is sushi day. I've never had. I'm going with my awesome coworkers, one of which is relatively new to sushi, and one of which is a sushi guru. She is going to be Virgil to my Dante, ushering me through this strange new world of taste.

I pulled my groin. Do you know how often you use that muscle? Yesterday I limped around for half the day, and then I felt better. Robb and I took a walk, and everything was fine. This morning I wake up and try to roll over and there's a shooting pain in my groin. Awesome. Today it hurts even worse than it did yesterday. I think it's going to be a sitting kind of day today...yikes.

And currently, I'm having these odd chest pains. Woohoo.

Out

3 comments:

Argent said...

We neeeed to see the new haircut! Failing that, some more pictures of Marbles kitty. It seems like your new workplace isn't too bad...

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Yeah. The problem with photos is that I have to get them off my camera, and my computer is full. So...getting them from camera to internet is missing a vital stepping stone...it will take me about a day to remedy that, and I've had a lot of other things going on.

Soon.

Bryan Ochalla said...

Ah, I read the post after this one first, so I didn't see (until now) that you are/were a sushi virgin. Anyway, good for you!

Sorry to hear about your groin pull. Hopefully it's better now? If it makes you feel any better, I threw out my back two days ago. Ended up face down, in my underwear, on the floor of my parents' hallway. I had to call to David (the hubs) for help, and all three came running. Fabulous! Oh, and I've been walking around like an old man ever since. I'm getting a bit better every day, though, so hopefully I'll be in OK shape when we fly home on Saturday.

That was more than you needed to know, I'm sure...