Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Big Deal...

See, the big deal about blogging for me has always been photos.  I love sharing the images I capture from day to day with the people who find their way here.  Unfortunately, after the OSX Lion update, I can no longer do that without 4 extra-tedious, extra-unneccesary, extra-user-unfriendly steps.  So I stopped.  I don't understand why I can't just upload a photo from iPhoto without having to save it as something else in another place than the iPhoto library.

For Apple, it makes no sense.  They're all about ease of use and common-sense interfaces.  This is absolutely NOT intuitive, and it's something no one seems to have a fix for.

So I'm trying really hard to find a way to be able to upload photos from my phone to Blogger.  After that, maybe I'll be back in force.

Until then, though...ugh.

Out

No comments: