Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Around...

I'm around. My Hardest Level internship is effectively over a month early. And November was a bust because of NaNoWriMo, so really I got a three month internship in one month. Bogus. I've sent three emails regarding the computer crash to various people there, and no one has gotten back to me. Apparently no one cares.

But.

We're looking at a sweet HP laptop. We can't afford anything at the moment. I certainly can't afford anything at all with Chirstmas on the way. Blah.

But life moves on. I won't be here much until we get a computer.

Miss me.

Out

5 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Wait--is your internship over because of your computer issues, or for some other reason?

Sorry regardless :(

Oh, and I feel your pain re: not being able to afford anything at the moment thanks to Christmas. Blah +2 :)

Viewtiful_Justin said...

It's over because of the computer issues. I have no photo storage or editing abilities anymore, and typing articles on the Wii is a NO GO.

I think I have a helmet of Blah +2 cinched securely on my head at the moment.

:-P

Bryan Ochalla said...

Yeesh, sorry to hear that :( Hopefully things will improve with the start of the new year.

Argent said...

Sorry to hear about your intership/computer difficulties. Any chance Santa will bring you something nice to ease the woe?

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Probably not, Argent. At least, not at Christmas.