Monday, June 20, 2011

Hair...

I've contemplated shaving my head.  I love my hair.  It's thick and pretty easy to manage, and I've never thought, "God, I hate my hair..." ever.  But recently, I've been looking in the mirror and going, "Meh."  I'm getting tired of the same style every day, and I think I'm ready for a change.  But...half my personality is in my hair.  


I'm only half joking about that.


I had a dream last night that I was combing it back and it was getting longer and longer and longer until it was flowing and sandy brown and kind of styled like...I dunno...Murphy Brown or something.



Yikes.  The thing is, I was so happy!  Confused about how I'd style it, yes...but happy.  


Will I change it?  Probably not.  I'm a creature of habit, and hair, while there is that old fall back, "It'll grow out," isn't something I take risks with.  Except that one time I dyed it red.  That was kind of fun.  But I'm not going to color it again.  No way.  College is a good time for being "Arizona Clay", but not in the professional, cut-throat world of bank tellering.  *snicker*  I couldn't even type that with a straight face.


I think it's time for a change.  Just not now.  And definitely not right before Pride.  


Out

No comments: