Friday, June 24, 2011

Pre-Pride...

Well, I got my pre-Pride haircut, the one that my Hair Cuttery girl Renee and I joke is the most important one of the year. I'm all set. I think I've decided what I'm wearing. And tonight we do all the stuff we've been meaning to do since the beginning of the week. That includes exciting entries such as: clean the bathtub, do the dishes, sweep the floor, vacuum, prepare the guest bed...

Prepare the guest bed? Why?

Oh...Dan Lang is coming with us! No, really. We're way excited! Saturday night he's gonna roll into town and spend all night playing Ocarina of Time 3D, and Sunday we're gonna drag his ass out of bed and head to the parade! Oh man. Let's hope the Orange Line is reliable this weekend. I'd hate to be late and miss Dykes on Bikes...or the Righteously Outrageous Twirling Corps (if they're there...last year they were not!).

BTW, my camera is WAY broken, so...I probably won't have it with me. I might take my 3DS to take some photos, but...I hadn't decided if I wanted to lug it around. I probably won't. But Robb has his camera (as long as he remembers it and doesn't leave it at home like he did when we went to Glee--j/k, babe! I love you!), and, in the event that we don't have one, it might be nice just to watch the parade for a change.

Anywho...it's a busy weekend. Working today, working Saturday, Pride on Sunday, and working on Monday. Updates on Tuesday!

Out

3 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Well, have fun with all of it, Justin! I love that this is the most important haircut of the year for you, BTW :)

It's Pride here this weekend, too, but the hubs and I are likely going to avoid the festivities. The parade here *sucks* -- three hours of boring, corporate floats? No thanks! Everything that comes after is nice, but ... well, we'd rather wake up late and go shopping and do other amazingly interesting things these days :P

Viewtiful_Justin said...

I'm getting there, Bryan. It's hour after hour of mediocrity and then the bar floats come by and they're always AWESOME. Really, we go for the atmosphere more than the parade. It's a madhouse.

Bryan Ochalla said...

Yes, bar floats are the best part of any Pride Parade, aren't they? Really, that's all these parades should be --bar float after bar float, all of which are pumping out great music (or at least acceptable music) while guys in underwear writhe about on top :)