Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Goodreads

My friend Dan Lang told me about Goodreads when he was over this weekend. He's created a monster. I spent the majority of yesterday adding books to my shelves, marking them as read, rating them, adding things to my "to read" pile, and marveling at the fact that every book I've ever read since I was able to read is on there. Go Dog, Go!? It's there. War and Peace? It's there. Strangely enough, I gave them both five stars.

I looked at book lists and joined some groups and found some friends. Then I took a bike ride. When I came back, I jumped right back in and added some things I'd only thought of while I was out. By the end of the night my eyes were so tired from staring at my computer screen that I could barely focus. Phew. I slept like a rock, too. Of course, it might have been the dream where I ended up owning Disneyland that kept me sleeping...

Are you on Goodreads? You should find me! I'd love to see what you've been reading, what you are reading, and what you plan to read.

Out

2 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

I was happy to see you add me the other day! I'll have to check out your reading list and get some inspiration from it, since I'm guessing you don't just read apocalypse/mystery/sci-fi/thriller novels like I do these days :P

Viewtiful_Justin said...

True dat.