Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's Fall...

I am officially excited for autumn.  Why, you ask?  Well, I have a fall tradition with my friend Sabrina, and I don't ever truly feel it's fall until we do this.



We picked apples!  We got Crispins and Cortlands and Jonamacs and Empires and Galas and Jonafrees and Jonagoreds.  All different kinds, and all delicious! 



We had a great time, and now I've got several tons of apples, apple cider donuts, apple cider, cheese curds, caramel corn, caramel, and fudge.  It's fall. 

Break out the sweaters!

Out

5 comments:

Stan said...

that's a great pic of you with the apples.

Emily said...

I just made these:

http://smittenkitchen.com/2008/04/whole-wheat-apple-muffins/

They are so good. My whole house smells yummy now.

Yay fall!

KellyMellyBoBellyBananaFanna said...

Happy Fall! WHY aren't you smiling in the photo? Or is that your too cool for school look?

Kelly
http://tearinguphouses.blogspot.com

A human kind of human said...

Do you pick these apples for yourself or is it voluntary help to farmers? We have nothing like that over here and I am curious.

Argent said...

Looks like you had a great time and now you've made me hungry, I hope you're proud of yourself :-)