Friday, March 19, 2010

Last night hanging out with friends was awesome! Derek and I cruised through our Alma Mater, went to the mall, cruised back through, told stories, laughed, had genuine great conversation, and then met friends for pizza. It was awesome. I saw people I hadn't seen in years. My abs hurt this morning because I laughed so much yesterday. I think Derek is the funniest person I know.

And that was amazing.

And then today I get a letter in the mail from unemployment. I've been denied benefits. FML.

And tonight we're getting together for an "I have too much alcohol in my house and you all should come drink it" party at my friend Katie's house. So...it's perfect timing.

Don't wait up.

Out

2 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Why were you denied benefits? Anyway, sorry to hear that :( Sounds like the perfect night for an "I have too much alcohol in my house and you all should come drink it" party, at least...

Argent said...

How is a person supposed to live without benefits? That sucks! I love the party theme though. I won't wait up but is it ok if I leave the porch light on?