Friday, January 28, 2011

Near-Misses...

I thought I was going to lose the boy this week.  



It's a story I don't really want to go into specifics about...at least not here.  But things are better.  We just had to air out a lot of dirty laundry that had been building up in the corners of our closets for almost five years.  Turns out we're both idiots, and we're made for each other.  Thank God for forgiveness...and love...and a great sense of humor.



That was the scariest week of my life.  I'm glad things are better.


Out

2 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

So this is what brought about that poem you posted a few days ago, huh?

Anyway, I'm sorry you had a horrible, scary week, but I'm glad things seem to be better now. I'm also glad you've realized that you're made for each other.

Now, go spend some happy, quality time together! :)

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Oh, we did. :-) Thanks.