Monday, January 31, 2011

Hungry...

So, when all the scary drama was going on with Robb and I, I lost my appetite. I couldn't eat and I had trouble sleeping. There was a week where I barely did either. And...I lost some weight. Maybe ten pounds.

Now that things are better, though? Holy crap...I'm hungry every three hours. This has never happened to me before. I've always been the "on big meal is good enough" kind. Last night after dinner we watched The Muppet Show on dvd, and by the end of the episode (during which we ate fruit cocktail), I was hungry. WTF? I looked at Robb and was like, "What is wrong with me? I'm hungry all the time." I feel like I have a hole in my stomach or something, and nothing can fill it up. It's a little bit scary.

Needless to say, I woke up hungry this morning. I think it's time to remedy that.

Out

6 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Sounds like your body is telling you it wants those 10 pounds back :)

erin said...

Are you pregnant? Tell us the truth.

Viewtiful_Justin said...

I might be. Last night I was eating pickles...

Bryan Ochalla said...

As long as it wasn't pickles dipped in caramel sauce or raspberry jam (or both), you should be OK :)

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Nope. The boy wanted to kick me out for eating pickles. I'm pretty sure something like that would be unacceptable.

Bryan Ochalla said...

Wait, he doesn't like you eating pickles? Why is that?

I go through a pickle (and olive) phase now and then myself...