Sunday, January 30, 2011

What To Wear...

I...had a nightmare last night.


I figured that if I were going to have a nightmare, it'd be because of all the ghost stories I was watching on the biography channel at my mom's house yesterday.  Guess not.


Ghosts?  No.  Demons?  Not even close.  Think scarier...


I had to go to work, and I couldn't find anything to wear!


No, seriously.  I don't know if you know this about me, but my work clothes run on a schedule that would make the most seasoned SS member proud.  Monday is blue shirt and black pants with a black tie.  Tuesday is my day off.  Wednesday is brown pants and white shirt with brown and blue tie.  Thursday is red shirt with black tie and gray pants.  Friday is black shirt with purple tie and gray pants.  The weekends are fairly flexible.  Saturday is generally white shirt with green tie and gray pants or black shirt with green tie and gray pants.  Sunday is Wednesday's outfit, unless there's something else I want to wear.


Doesn't that get boring?  No.  It's work.  I dress for me when I'm not at work.  And this way, I don't have to worry about what I'm going to wear, what's clean, etc.  When I get a new article of clothing, I re-evaluate.  But, for the most part, that's a pretty strict schedule.  Don't even get me started on the socks...I've got socks for every outfit, too...



Today?  I'm wearing Saturday's outfit, since I was off Saturday.  Plus the green socks.  They make me happy.


Out


 

1 comment:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Sounds like you have some spiffy work outfits. I'm jealous! Oh, and I really like those socks :)