Friday, April 8, 2016

Short Version...

Today I don't have a ton of time to blog, due to a strange work schedule and CARDS AND DRINKS TONIGHT!

All caps. Exciting. I've recently decided I like both euchre and Jack Daniels Honey.  So...we're gonna do that tonight.

I was asked recently what I value most in life.  Deep, right?  Well, after very little thought, I decided that equality, love, and common courtesy were my top three--in that order.

But upon further thought, I realized that common courtesy is actually at the top of that list for me.  In fact, after reflecting on it, I've reversed my list.  If we could get common courtesy right--treating people the way you would like to be treated, saying hello, holding the door, letting others go first, and generally not being an asshole--it would be an easy step toward love.

And with love, we would HAVE equality.  Because how could we not?  With love we would want others to have the best of everything, including quality of life.

Anywho...that's my thought for the day.  Work on common courtesy.  the rest could follow.

OUT

1 comment:

Heather said...

Euchre and Jack Honey are both pretty sweet.