Thursday, March 26, 2009

Not Much to Say...

It's true. I don't even have a good story about a bad customer.

It's a dull day, a day wasted spent at work, a day in which I get nothing done but reading blogs and making money. I will go home to the boy, eat some dinner, and go to bed to repeat it all again tomorrow.

I think maybe that's what bothers me so much about this particular day: I know I'm going to have to do the exact same thing tomorrow. And I have a lot of stuff to do, like reply to messages and not get swamped by life...but being at work doesn't allow me the time to do those things, and when I get home I want to spend time with the boy, cooking and hanging out, not sitting in front of the computer anserwing "Who's that?" every ten seconds as I click around.

And...I started this post around 2:00. It is now 4:30, and I am feeling like the day should have been over six hours ago.

Out

1 comment:

Argent said...

Sounds like a real hamster-wheel of a day.