Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today...

Well...

The college students are all on spring break, so the bank is DEAD today.

That makes for a long day.

And what makes that long day carppy? Eh....typos that make me think it's raining bottom-feeding fish from the sky? No. What makes this day CRAPPY is that I just found out I was shorted a week's pay. Awesome. And there isn't anything they can do about it until my NEXT paycheck...which comes...on...eh...the 27th. Yup. And the reason? They say it's my fault for not submitting my hours. But, umm...pretty sure I just went back and looked and I had submitted ALL of my time. Because obviously I want to get paid.

But there's nothing they can do. So that means I'm going to be very poor for a long time. Again.

Bitches.

Out

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn banks. As if the bailout monies aren't enough to fuel their fancy schmancy lifestyles. It's time to crash some dinner parties.

Argent said...

Didn't they blame the computer? That's what they usually do. Us taxpayers in the UK are also being bled to fix what those greedy sobs broke. Hang in there, at least you'll an extra next month.

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Yeah...we're all apparently supposed to blame the computer. And yet...they still can't do anything about it. Bastards.

I'm up for crashing some dinner parties. It's about the only way I'll eat for a few weeks.

wonderfulworld said...

i am to be ur follower
plz do the same to me

Viewtiful_Justin said...

If you had a public profile, I might. But you don't, so I have no way of following your blog.