Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Disappearing Act...

I'm trying hard not to disappear. Fighting the urge.

We got a new computer, as you know. And I've just found out how amazingly fun Spore is. Let me tell you: There's something magical about creating creatures. Maybe it feeds in to humanity's obsession with playing God, but seriously...it's maybe the funnest game I've ever played.

And I haven't even installed The Sims 3. That'll be this afternoon after work (I still have a job. No new developments there).

The urge to disappear is strong. Just devote myself to Spore for a few weeks.

Let's hope I don't get fired. This would make job hunting seem REALLY difficult.

Out

2 comments:

KellyMellyBoBellyBananaFanna said...

i was wondering what happened on the job front...

I still can't believe that happened.

Kelly

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Yeah...it's bad news.

No new developments yet, though. Who knows...I could walk in any day and not have a job.