Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Little Freakout...

It was 2:00 and the courier was here. Our work wasn't done being put together, there were 3 people in the drive and two in the lobby. Deb was working with a customer at our banker's desk and Eddie, our manager, was on lunch. Nancy was helping a woman in the drive who was trying to deposit into her daughter's PNC account (which we can't do until June when we convert), and I had a huge change order. It was chaos.

Well, I got the courier stuff done and out the door, and was halfway through a customer when I realized that I had forgotten to put half the work in the bags. The courier was on his way to his car with the bags, and Eddie had just returned from lunch. He and Deb were standing at the little door to the teller area, blocking the only way in or out. I had to get out to the courier before he got in his car, and I was so frantic that my words wouldn't work.

I just rushed up and went, "LEMME OUT LEMME OUT LEMME OUT!!!" And then I raced out the door. Oh my gosh...hysterical! It just...came out. I couldn't stop it. I just kind of freaked out...

But I made it to Carl the courier in time to give him the rest of the work! And now I'm just sitting here laughing at myself...there were customers in here and everything...oh man.

Hysterical. Not my proudest moment...

Out

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Ahhhh yes, just love moments like that!
Is it wrong of me to take pleasure in someone else looking silly? I am so tired of it always being me ;)

Viewtiful_Justin said...

It's never wrong! Especially if I post it on my blog for the world to see. :-) I live to entertain or provide a shocking example of what NOT to do.

Argent said...

I wish I could have seen that! Banks are the last place you'd expect to see that kind of thing. Priceless!

Viewtiful_Justin said...

I don't think I'd be out of line saying it was inifintely replayable.

Jo-Anne said...

don't you jusst hate when that happens, i do the same thing and i hate it when the right words just dont want to come out. thax for the entertaining post