Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's a Mystery...

I just sent this photo to a stranger:



No, it's not attractive.  Yes, it's me yelling.  Why did I do it?  They asked me to.  Why did I agree?  I dunno.  Why not?

Have you tried Mystery Google?

You enter something you want to search, and it gives you the search results of the LAST person who entered something.  People put in missions, inspirational quotes, or just random stuff.  I got a mission that asked me to photograph or videotape myself yelling at the camera and send it.  So I did.

I know...not a beautiful way to introduce yourself to a stranger, that's for sure.  If i had my way, I wouldn't meet new people by sending them a photo that makes me look like an angry baby.  But there it is.  Blah.

Seriously, though...try it.  Bash down those inhibiting walls and fulfill someone's random internet wishes!  Who knows...you might fulfill someone's lifelong dream.

Out

4 comments:

David said...

Actually, I was introduced to the fiancée of a friend of mine while she was yelling. Screaming, actually. At these maintenance guys who were keeping her man from writing and fulfilling his destiny of becoming the next John Williams. She was a little on the unstable side.

Argent said...

I wish we could find out the recipent's reaction to this. "Angry baby" - cheered up my whole pissy day.

Viewtiful_Justin said...

:-P I live to serve. If I have to post a hideous godawful photo of myself on my blog to do it, so be it!

And...I agree. I expected a return email. If I get one, I'll let you know, but as of right now, nothing.

Bryan Ochalla said...

Ha ha! I love it. Good for you :)