Saturday, January 16, 2010

Good Saturday...

You might think it's hard to have a good day on a Saturday when you have to be up at 6AM to get to work by 7; but!

I heard Bad Romance by Lady Gaga on the way to work.

I got in to work to find that my coworker had surprised me with a cinnamon crunch bagel from Panera. YUM!

I heard Bad Romance on the radio at work.

The boy is doing laundry whilst I am at work.

And to top it all off, it's a good hair day!

"Everything's coming up Milhouse!"

Out

2 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Ha ha! I didn't know you were such a Gaga fan, though now that I'm thinking about it I guess I remember you bringing her up before...

Oh, and the cinnamon crunch bagel sounds yummmmmmmmy!

Anyway, hope the day continues to be good to you :)

Viewtiful_Justin said...

I really tried hard NOT to be a Lady Gaga fan. I didn't WANT to like her...but dang it all if I don't love her music like nothing else.