Friday, April 9, 2010

Renege...

So, I know I said yesterday that I was so sick of talking about jobs. And I am. But.

I applied for two bank jobs today. A friend came through with an unexpected recommendation that went ALL THE WAY to the BANK OWNER! So, I sent an email with my resume, filled out an application, and Ka-BAM! I'm applied.

Let's just hope I'm employed soon...

In other news, it's turning out to be a lovely day! I got my new T-shirt, and I got my prize from Club Nintendo...maybe I'll model them later. Sweet.

And! I think it looks nice enough outside that I might be able to slip in a bike ride.

Then? Tonight my friend Katie is throwing a party for herself and me in celebration of our joint birthday (Sunday the 11th). So...it's all kinds of great stuff!

OH! And as an early birthday present, I ran into the Water Guy at Wal Mart last night. He was browsing video games. SCORE!!! Did I say hello? No...my brain went to mush and my only thought was "FLEE!!!"

Bah...I'll get it right one of these times.

Out

1 comment:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Ah, that's great! Recommendations FTW :) Have fun at your party!