Monday, April 19, 2010

This Just In: Job Update...

So, in case you've been following my job prospects with any interest at all, here's how this Monday shook out, so far:

I opened my email box to find an email from Associated, the bank that was really unprofessional. They are extending their offer to someone else. Fair enough. Maybe they didn't like that I thought they were douchebags in the interview. I'm perfectly okay with this, since I'd decided I wasn't taking the job, anyway.

Then, there's an email from another bank, which I won't name right now. I submitted an application with them after being recommended to them by a friend (thanks, Mary!!!). My name went all the way to the owner, apparently, and now they're asking about my availability, which, if you've been following, is pretty much ANY TIME, since I don't really have a life right now.

Sweet. One door closes and another one opens.

Out

3 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Yay! What a great way to start a week :)

Kathy said...

Yea! Yea for Mary too!!

Argent said...

Oooh, I'm really crossing fingers for you now (I was before but now even tighter!).